Thank you so much Karen from http://karensfunblog.blogspot.com and Billie from http://www.billiesscrappetique.blogspot.com/ for giving me this award!! It was really a pleasant surprise when I got it from you. Again, thank you so much! The rules upon receiving this award is I must thank the person who gave this to me and link it back to their blog and share 8 things about myself. Also pass along the award to 8 other individuals who make a difference in my life and leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition.
Eight things about me:
1. My husband is my rock.
2. My grandsons are my heart.
3. I am a computer junkie.
4. I love coca-cola too much.
5. My latest passion is making greeting cards & coloring with Prisma color pencils.
6. I’ve been computer crafting for 10 years.
7. I’m retired & worked for the Government for 35 years.
8. I have met some of the nicest people while on my crafting journey.
I am sending this Stylish Blogger Award to:
1. Rhonda W. (http://craftymumzcreations.blogspot.com/)
who has been one of my closest online friends for 10 years.
2. Sandy D. aka Sandra although we just met I feel I’ve know you all my life which is a good thing. http://simplysandy-sandy.blogspot.com/
3. Angie Hunt I love how you make painting with Distress Inks look so easy. You are one talented lady. http://www.scrapgirl-angie.blogspot.com/
4. Billie if it wasn’t for you I would have never learned about the world of Copic Coloring. You have been a big inspiration to me. http://billiesscrappetique.blogspot.com/
5. Yolie for you generous nature. http://www.justyolie.com/
6. Stephanie Hester you are one of the best card designers & I truly admire your work. http://mycardshack.blogspot.com/
7. Sharon Caudle I love your cards & enjoy viewing your creations. You are an inspiration. http://grammashouseofcards.blogspot.com/
8. And last but surely not least to all my crafting family thank you for all of the inspiration throughout my crafting journey. God Bless all of you!