Isn’t Ms. Turtle a cutie?
What a cute way to welcome a new neighbor by sending Ms. Turtle to their mailbox.
o Ms. Turtle is colored with Prisma Colored Pencils including the flowers.
o Hello Neighbor words, fence and grass were cut with the Cricut Die Cutter.
o The pearls on the flowers were colored with Dark Magenta Copic pen to match the color of “Hello Neighbor wording”.
o The fence was distressed a little using Antique Linen Distress Ink.
o Paper & ribbon are from my supplies.
(click on link above to read more)
Here our our guidelines: Check out the new addition to the challenge rules below*
* Project must be a new project for this challenge
* You can gladly combine challenges
* You must link to your post and not just your blog
* You post must include a link back here
* You must use a either a Digital stamp from PCW OR…
* NEW ADDITION:… a regular-non digital stamp in your project.
* You will have almost 2 weeks to enter your project!
* HAVE FUN!
2 Shades of Pink and Ribbon Stamp Challenge