PAGES

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Who’s the Coolest Dude?

 

Well that would be Jake!  He is the best skate boarder in town.  Without wasting another minute I like you to meet Jake.

SkateBoarderBoy_closeup

Now there is more to Jake then meets the eye.

HappyBdayDude_closeup

Additional Sentiments_closeup

I know Jake is teasing you.  So let me give you all of Jake.

SkateBoarder Card

If you need to see Jake even bigger just click on the photos.

And you can check Jake’s Digi image and more HERE!

 

Here is the sketch for this week from My Time Made Easy.

MTMEPPS18

“Now, let’s get sketchy! Here are a few deets: Feel free to use our sketch on any project you want, we encourage you to get creative! And of course you can combine challenges. While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company. Sketch Keyword will be MTMEPPS18.”

Check out what the rockin’ DT has come up with this week using the sketch.”

 

Thank you for stopping by my Blog today.  And I would love if you left me a comment.  Have a great weekend and most of all have fun!

Fran

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful, cheerful card, Fran.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Jake is a cutie too! Great job Fran! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran, this is a great boy card!!!! My son was quite the skateboarder Dude in his younger days! You did great on this card!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun...love the card design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card for a special guy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran