PAGES

Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Fourth of July

 

My project is brought to you by Cutters Creek.

 

I’ve been making cards for about two years and never made one for the Fourth of July. So there’s no better time than this year to bring you my first 4th of July card, cupcake holders and paper rosettes to celebrate the 4th. The card and cupcake holders came from a pattern created by SVGCuts. com. The rosettes were hand made using the Martha Stewart Score Board. Everything was cut using the Cricut Expression. And all the glitter was created using Stickles Glitter Glue by Ranger. White rosette was distressed with Distress Ink pad, color-Faded Jeans. All papers used were from my own supply of solid colors. Other photo props are from my kitchen :)

                                            (Note: Click on photos for a larger view)

Full View of Cupcakes and Card

Cupcakes Close Up

Card Close Up

 

Wishing you a wonderful Fourth of July,

Fran

5 comments:

  1. what a lovely ensemble Fran - you are really on a roll.
    trust you are feeling heaps better.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Fran! I love that it is a star shape, too.. How perfect for the 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Fran! Very creative! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. FRANtastic Fran!! It reminds me of those little things we could get when I was a child. You would push this little bottom lever thing with your thumb and the round thing at the top would go round and round and send off little sparks. I hope that made some kind of sense. I do love it Fran!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely ensemble Fran - you are really on a roll. trust you are feeling heaps better. Blessings Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran