PAGES

Friday, November 16, 2012

McMahon Five Design Project

 

You are going to love the new images from McMahon this week!  And I hope you will stop over at the store to check them out.  One of the images I used comes in several colors but I chose a very dark blue.  And although it’s a background image it mimics a chalkboard.  Now how cool is that!  And the sentiments to go on the chalkboard backgrounds are awesome.  You can make Christmas cards in a flash and they will look like you spent hours on them.  I wish I had the time to use every color available so you can see how awesome they are and you will just have to have them.  They are digital but so easy to use.  And if you don’t know how to use digital stamps please give me a shout and I will help you.  And then you will say why didn’t I go digital a long time ago!  Here is all you will get for only $2.99 its unbelievable!  And make sure you go to the M5D Blog to see what the other M5D designers made using these images.

Chalkboard Christmas

chalkboard christmas

 

Chalkboard Christmas Card_FrontView_McMahon Release 111512

Chalkboard Christmas Card_SideView_McMahon Release 111512

Supplies used to make card: 

Chalkboard Christmas Digital Stamps

Neenah Classic Crest Paper

Stickles Glitter Glue

Die-namics – Let it Snowflake

Crop-A-Dile Chomper (Stub Corner)

Ribbon and blue cardstock are from my stash.

 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope I gave you a little inspiration! 

Fran

5 comments:

  1. That looks a great set of stamps Fran, and the card you have made is very stylish, and sweet.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran!! You seriously outdid yourself this time!! I am beyond in love with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Fran!!!! What a fantastic festive holiday card!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a piece of framed artwork! VERY PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran