PAGES

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Envelope Mini Book

 

Today is another project I found on You Tube.   I always wanted to make a mini book but they just seemed so involved for me.  So I searched and found this You Tube Video.

Envelope Mini Book

I followed the video tutorial pretty closely but I made some variations to my mini envelope book.  Below the photos are all the details of how I created my mini book and the supplies used.

My last project was clean and simple but this one I went a little overboard and yet I like it.  I couldn’t stop myself from adding things to the cover until I ran out of room. Smile

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I love the sentiment because that’s exactly what I am using this album for – all my bits and pieces.   I will keep tags, butterflies, flat flowers, hearts,  etc. in each envelope.  You know a place for everything and everything in its place (wink).

 

Details: Graphic 45 –A Ladies Diary – 8" x 8”  Paper Stack;  Inkssentials Glossy Accents; Stickles Glitter Glue by Ranger (Star Dust) and Distress Stickles Glitter Glue (Crushed Olive); Liquid Pearls by Ranger (White Opal & Petal Pink); Distress Ink Pad (Crushed Olive).

From My Stash:  Prima Flowers, Table Confetti (Wedding Collection Flowers –Green & Ivory), Butterflies (Butterfly Punch by Martha Stewart), Ric Rac (white), Sentiment (Silhouette Store), Tags by Marianne Design (LR0154), Quilled Flowers (Quilling paper strips), Five (A2-4.375 x 5.75) envelopes (dark brown), Ribbon (lt. green), Floral Border used on envelopes – Martha Stewart Border Punch.

Reminder:  If there is something I used and you cannot find at Cutters Creek Store just contact Kim Bush here and she may be able to special order it for you.  Kim ordered my Silhouette Portrait for me and I got it so quickly and love it.

Thank you for stopping by,

Fran

 

5 comments:

  1. What a fascinating book - it looks stunning Fran - I may just have to look at that video :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG........... This is PERFECT! WOW! You are so creative, talented, and artistic! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW this is sooooo cool!!!!!!!!! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project, Fran! I love the quilling you did for the cover, and the flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Fran!!!! Just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran