PAGES

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fall Is In The Air

 

 

WOW!  It’s already September and soon the leaves on the trees will start changing.  I live on the East Coast and what a beautiful site it is to see all the gorgeous Fall colors.  Today I have a new card for you depicting leaves in their Fall splendor.  But before I share my card I would like to show you the digital package called Autumn Blessings by Daydream Designs.

 

 

Autumn Blessings

 

My Project

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

DETAILS:  The round shape of the card was created using a 5-1/2 round die and Neenah Classic Crest Baronial Ivory 80#.  I used Shabby Shutters Distressed Ink Pad to the card front which matched the green in some of the leaves on the Wreath.  The Leaf Wreath was cut out using my Silhouette Portrait and the Print and Cut option.  The sentiment is from the digital stamps collection Autumn Blessings.  The wreath was also cut from Neenah card stock.  The glitter dots were made using Glitter Cinnamon Stickles.  The acorn embellishment on the bow was cut with the Silhouette and then covered with Distress Glitter Tarnished Brass. (The Distress Glitter Tarnished Brass is very close in color to the Cinnamon Stickles). The bow is made from satin ribbon in a bronzy brown shade.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you will visit the McMahon Five Designs Blog to see more projects created by my fellow design team members.

Have a wonderful day! 

Fran

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love the round shape and the glittery acorn you made!!
    Fall is definitely in the air here in upstate NY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abother gorgeous creation Fran, The Cinnamon Stickles are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fran, just stopped in to tell you how beautiful this creation is. I love everything about it. The shape is perfect and I just love your little acorn accent. So very pretty! Thanks too for the shout-out for Daydream Designs. You always make my modest little images look way better! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran