PAGES

Friday, November 15, 2013

Sending Sweet Holiday…..

 

 

Gingerbread Scene

PROMO Gingerbread SceneM5D

Gingerbread Papers

PROMO Gingerbread

 

My Project

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

(click on photo for a larger view)

 

Card Recipe:  You probably know me by now that my favorite go to paper is Neenah.  And that is the card stock I used for the card, card base, printed card stock and sentiment.  The printed card stock came from the Gingerbread Digi Paper Pack.  For the first time I experimented with Distress Crackle Paint (clear rock candy) on the red and white gingham background paper.  Then I used Distress Ink (frayed burlap) to fill in the cracks.  I also used frayed burlap on the diagonal stripe scallop borders, the edge of the sentiment label and on the ribbon.  The button is from my stash and I covered it with Fran-tage using Aged Scarlet and Red Tinsel Embossing powders.  Sprinkled some red, green, and cream sequins by Kelly Purkey.  And just a small amount of glitter on the red line and candy canes on the label using the Wink of Stella clear glitter brush.

I would love it if you stopped by the M5D Design Team Blog and check out all the other amazing projects.  Thank you!

Fran

6 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous Fran - and it must really shimmer and shine IRL
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet wishes is such a perfect title!!!!Love everything about this card!!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Fran! That paper is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Fran! It reminds me of peppermint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! I love cards with the sentiment as the star!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran