PAGES

Monday, January 13, 2014

Smitten by Fran

 

 

I fell in love with this digital image that I used on my card and just knew I had to color her up and make a card.  I am pretty sure I will give it to my hubby for Valentine’s Day even though it has a bow on it.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Details:  My card is a standard A2 card (4.25x5.5 inches).  The base of the card is made from Bazzill Simply Smooth Cardstock 8.5"X11"-White. There 6 layers including the image layer on the front of the card.  I colored the Bazzill white layers (edges) with pink and red glitter pens.  And the black card stock is by Neenah.  The image is by Sassy Cheryl and is called Smitten. I colored her using Inktense Ink Pencils except for the skin.  I used Copic Markers to color the skin (E00, E01, E11, RV21).  The lady bug on the hat, buttons on the shoes and center of flower on the hat was accented with Inkssentials Glossy Accents.  The heart buttons were hand made using a heart mold.  Then I colored them using a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush in Red.

The inside of the card is made from Neenah Black Card stock and the pink card stock is from my scraps.  The sentiment is part of the digital stamp image.  And the falling hearts were die cut to get the various sizes and colored them to match the front of the card.

The card is held together using Tombow Mono Aqua (liquid glue) and Hot glue was used to adhere the buttons and bow.

All items that are linked can be purchased at the Cutters Creek Online Store.  And if you have any questions about the products I used you can contact Kim Bush of Cutters Creek and she will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for stopping by and I would love it if you left me a comment to let me know what you think of my card.  I love reading all the comments.  And they give me incentive :)

Fran

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Fran that is so cute - love it, and I can see how you fell in love with it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Fran! It will be perfect for your husband, he'll love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, her face is just the cutest! The card is perfect for the hubs!!!!
    I love the glittery'ness too!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! So sweet!! Your hubby will love it even with that beautiful bow! All he'll see are the hearts, that smile, and the sweet sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable Fran, with the pretty background papers.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran