PAGES

Friday, April 18, 2014

Sweet As Ladybugs

 

 

Lady Bug/Daisies Planter

PROMO Ladybug Planter

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Details:  My card is a big one this time. It’s 6-1/2” square. The card base cardstock is  Neenah card 80#.  I used the silhouette portrait to cut out the lady bug planter images using the print and cut method.  The daisy corners are from the silhouette store.

Accents on the planter are Glossy Accents and Wink of Stella clear glitter. The remaining papers are from my stash.

I’m so glad you stopped in and I hope I inspired you in some way.  You may want to visit the M5D Blog to see the other projects created by very talented ladies.  And don’t forget to go to the M5D Online Store and check out all the digital images and Neenah Card Stock.  So many cute ones! 

Have a wonderful Day!  Fran

6 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this card!!!! It is soooooo bright and cheery! What a great image!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! I love how you put the boots on the inside too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran, those little lady bug boots are adorable and so is your card! I love it. The black and white gingham paper is perfect for this card and love the pop of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Fran!! I love that you did the inside of your card, too - it's adorable! The little daisy corners are a perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bold card Fran - the colours are fabulous and the design perfect for the image.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fran just found your blog through Silhouette Plus this card is adorable love all the detail. I too have a silhouette portrait just in the process of learning how to use it,
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran