PAGES

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Glitter Balloon Card

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I made a set of glitter balloon cards to give to my sister.  I used Glitter Cardstock Stack by DCWV called Glitzy.  It comes with very vibrant colors.  And it cuts like butter.  The sentiment was cut using a die.  The balloon string is pink and white twine and glued in place.  The card was so easy to make using a curved shaped die to get a nice balloon edge effect.  So simple and yet perfect for making a quick birthday card when one is needed in a hurry!

Fran

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Fran! I love that glittery balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a fas,t fun and effective birthday card Fran. Welldone.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran