PAGES

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine’s Day

 

 

Below are Valentine’s cards I made for my Hubby and grandsons.  I really had a lot of fun making them. The card for my hubby is a shaker card (my first one).  The two cards with the Bee and Frog are for my grandsons.  Below each photo are the supplies I used to create the cards.

 

Hubby’s Card

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Dies by My Favorite Things: LOVE Centerpieces and Love & Adore You

Paper and Sequins from my stash (sequins from Pretty Pink Posh).

 

 

Grandson’s Cards

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Stamp Set by: Clearly Besotted called In Print. The body of the stamp is a finger print.  You can use your own finger print or the one that comes with the stamp set. 

Ink Pads by Mama Elephant: Mojito (green) & Buttercup

Card Base by Lawn Fawn: Sunflower & Freshly Cut Grass

Circle Die from my stash

 

Thank you for stopping by,

Fran

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are great Fran! Glad to see you crafting again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them! Love the sparklies to the shaker card and the thumbprint cards are just the cutest!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous card Fran - love the shaker one, and the ones for the boys are so cute.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran