PAGES

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Monster Trucks Rule!

 

This card was created for my Grandson’s 9th Birthday.  He is crazy for all types of trucks and off road vehicles. 

The image is a digital image printed on Neenah card stock.  I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush warterbase markers to color the image and the background.  The sentiment on the flag was created with a computer.  And the name ‘Hunter’ was created using a Martha Stewart Alphabet punch (one of the best buys I ever made).  The size of the letters are just right for card making.  Cardstock and embellishments are from my stash.

 

Thank you for stopping by,

Fran

1 comment:

  1. Oh Fran I can see any little boy loving this card - I know my DGS would!! The way you have personalized it is wonderful .
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran