PAGES

Friday, April 7, 2017

Some Bunny Loves You

 

 

Some Bunny Loves You Easter Cards Hunter and Levi 2017

(Click on Image to Get a Closer View)

 

Inside Views

(Click on Images to Get a Closer View)

 

I used a new stamp by Simon Says Stamp called Some Bunny.  The little Chick on the green framed card came from last year’s stamp set called Chirpy Chirp Chirp by lawn fawn.

All images and backgrounds were water colored using Zig Clean Color Real Brush. I used Canson 140lb cold press watercolor paper.

The cards are one layered cards except for the chick on the green framed card. I used my SNC to cut out the chick and glued on top of the egg.

All the embellishments and cardstock came from my stash.  The colored card stock is by Core’dinations. 

Sequins used for added flair.  Sparkle from Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle brush. White dots and lines were made using a Signo Uni-ball pen. 

The corners of the card were cut using WRMK Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (Deco).

 

My inspiration for these cards came from Prairie Paper & Ink (AmyR): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPcpL1iZb5o&t=415s

 

Thank you for stopping by!

 

HappyEaster    

 

Fran

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran