PAGES

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas!


Well all the Christmas cards are made and mailed!  My list got a little bigger this year and I was so glad I started making the cards in November.  I made several different designs but only took photos of the ones I sent to my family.  Today I am sharing two cards with you.  More will come soon.


Snowflake Shaker Card


Snowflake Wreath


I guess by now you can see that snowflakes seem to be the theme I went with this year.  Each card I am sharing has snowflakes on them in some form or other.  My favorite themes for Christmas time are Snowflakes, Snowmen, and Christmas trees.

If you have any questions about these cards please feel free to send me an email.



Season’s Greetings!

Fran

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Fran - I am sure they will be appreciated by the recipients
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran