PAGES

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy Valentine’s



Below are two cards I created for my youngest Grandsons and Husband.    I made two of the first card for both Grandsons.  I kept it simple and easy.  All elements, Embossing folder, Sentiment stamp and Cardstock used are from my stash.

I was inspired by Penny Ward of Penny Ward Ink.com when she shared this card:

Valentines-Penny Ward


The second card was created for my Husband using my new dies from Spellbinder’s Small Die of the Month Club (Heart and Arrow).   The Sentiment stamp, Cardstock,  and small Heart punches used are from my stash.




Thank You for stopping by,

Fran

1 comment:

  1. So flattered that you loved my card enough to CAS your own version. There is no higher praise! Yours turned out beautiful!!! Hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran