PAGES

Monday, March 19, 2018

Sympathy Card



Sympathy cards are so hard to make for me.  And we needed one for a good friend from North Carolina who has been farming land on Chuck’s Family property. 



I tried everything I knew when taking the photo to reduce as much glare as possible.  

I guess it would have been easier if I didn’t use gold foil cardstock and gold washi tape :))

I belong to Spellbinder’s Small Die of the Month Club.  And for the month of February I received 5 border dies.  I cut four borders from one of the dies out of gold cardstock.  And laid  them evenly spaced on the card front.

I tried something new for me and cut a rectangle out of the front of the card.  Then I cut the “With Deepest Sympathy” Die from Wish.com  and placed it on the inside of the card.  I added a strip of gold washi tape on each side of the die since it was a little smaller than the rectangle die I used.  The “With Deepest Sympathy” die was cut from a very light pearlized gold cardstock.

The photo does not do it justice but I hope you can imagine all the gold shades used.



Thank you for stopping by,

Fran

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran