PAGES

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Graduation Card



My Grandson is graduating from Elementary School and I wanted to make him a special card.

                                              

(Front View)


(Front View Opened)


(Inside View)


Details:

Flop Card:Rectangle Die – My Favorite Things/Die-namics

Hats Off 6x6 Pad – Doodlebug Design Inc.

Hats Off Odds & Ends – Doodlebug Design Inc.

Glitter trim & Stars – Glitter paper & Washi Taper (Stash)

Number dies – Papertrey Ink


Thank you for stopping by,

Fran


                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card Fran - I am sure it will be appreciated! Love the silver and sparkle on it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran