PAGES

Friday, October 12, 2018

Happy Birthday!

 

I made this card for my Step-daughter.  I really had fun making it using a new die I found on Wish.com (skirt and bodice).  And my Step-daughter loved it!  Plus I stamped flowers on the envelope and colored them.  I forgot to take a photo of the envelope Sad smile


Check out the Rhinestones.  I found them online and created a transparent image so I could add them to the photo.  I used Paint Shop Pro and it took me a while trying to remember how to make them transparent and add them to the photo.


Thank you for stopping by,

Fran

1 comment:

  1. A really elegant card Fran- glad it was appreciated too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran