PAGES

Friday, February 8, 2013

Advice From A Tree

 

Today for McMahon Five Designs I made up the cutest Tree digital image named Advice From A Tree.  Something so different from what I normally do.  I used both Paint Shop Pro and Prisma Colored Pencils to color the tree.  I added a cute little fence with some leaves and flowers intertwined through the fence.  The fence is made from real wood paper and I cut it out using my Silhouette Portrait (I used a number 7 blade and heavy paper) to cut it out.  I only had to do one pass and it cut out perfectly.  I used Distress Ink Pad, Weathered Wood to color the fence. For the sentiment inside I printed it on real wood paper then I used an Oval die and cut it out using my Cuttlebug.  I inked the edges of the wood oval using Weather wood Distress Ink again.  The leaves, flowers (front and inside) were cut using my Silhouette.  The card base is Neenah Paper.  The flowers, leaves, and flower border was cut using paper from my stash.

Recipe:  Neenah Paper, Advice From a Tree Digi Image, Real Wood Paper can be bought from M5D store.  Just click on the product above to take you to the store and the page where the item is listed.  Everything else is from my personal stash.

Advice From A Tree JPG and PNG

advise_from_a_tree

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

(You can click on the photos to get a larger view)

Thank you for stopping by, Fran

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Fran! Don't you just love this image!!!

    Hope you are doing well Fran!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!! I love the words inside!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH!! That is so fabulous Fran!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful advice and such a great image! You've been hiding your light under a bushel, Miss Fran! It's absolutely fabulous!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran