PAGES

Friday, March 1, 2013

New McMahon Five Designs Release

 

Sometimes when I select one of the fabulous digital images to showcase I get just a little stumped on how am I going to bring the image alive.  How am I going to make it look what is in my mind’s eye.  Well the image I chose really was a new challenge for me.  And the reason for that is I always need a sentiment in my mind to go with the image.  The name of the image is Jenna and the artist who created Jenna is Jeni.  I really wanted to make Jeni proud of her image and how I presented it on paper.  Detailed information about my card is below the photos.

 

Jenna Acrylic Stamp $2.38

jenna1

jenna2

 

Front View of Card

Inside View of Card

The sentiment reads: I only think of you on two occasions day and night!

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Close-up view of image.

 

Jenna is colored with Copic markers (skin and hair) and Prisma Colored Pencils.(Dress).  The moon is an image I found online and created a .png file and pasted it on the card using Paint Shop Pro (PSP).  The three shades of the sky were created in PSP too.  The grass and dirt were applied with Prisma Colored Pencils (Gamsol technique).  The papers are from a stack I bought probably about 2 years ago and rarely used by Colorbok.com called Patterned Paper, Stickers, & Punch-Out Pack – Bright (I am not sure if it is still available).  It was purchased at Wal Mart.  The butterfly is from a die cut made by Cheery Lynn Designs (D130 Butterfly Bundles – Set of 7). The flowers around the butterfly and in the corners were punched out using the Retro Flower Punch (highlighted with Stickles Glitter Glue).  The cut flowers Near the image are from the Silhouette Store called Three Doodled Flowers by Snapdragon Snippets LLC (also highlighted with Stickles Glitter Glue).  The inside of the card repeats the same color themed paper and added dew drops in green to the corners.  The corners were cut from 1-1/2 inches squares cut diagonally and I used the Corner Chopper (Stub by Crop-A-Dile).

 

Why don’t you stop over at the M5D Blog and see all the other creations created by the Design Team.  And don’t forget to leave them some love. Thank you!

 

Thank you for stopping by,

Computer Bear Fran - kc

If this is your first visit to my Blog why don’t you become a follower.

7 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful card and the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH!! This is so sweet!! Perfect sentiment too Fran!! Your background is FABULOUS!! I think you certainly make the artist proud!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran, this is a beautiful card!!! Your coloring/shading is fantastic. I love the paper choices too. Your embellishments are beautiful and the coloring you did with your computer is unbelievable!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fran.. everything you do is awesome.. loving all of the pretty colors and how everything works so well together.. Love how you describe your work..sure helps the newbies grow.
    Hug! Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fran, this is so pretty!! I love it and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fran, I was so stunned when I saw your card on M5D blog, really.... FABULOUS job!! Love that blue sky, and your grass and dirt are even really cool. Love your cute li'l gems by the moon and the sentiment inside is PERFECT!! Love the whole card. Super skills here. I can learn so much about PS from you gf *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran