PAGES

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Levi’s 4TH Birthday Card

 

My Grandson Levi will be 4 years old on Monday.  There are so many things he loves like Batman, Spiderman, Camo, 4 Wheelers, Ice Cream, and the list goes on.  Since Spiderman and Batman are copyrighted I knew I couldn’t use them on my card.  So I found a cute 4 Wheeler in the Silhouette Store.  Oh yea I thought hard about buying it because I knew it would have a lot of pieces.  And if you know me I can be a lazy crafter sometimes. 

After much thought I knew Levi would love the 4 Wheeler so I bought it.  Oh what a challenge it was for me because now I had to think what is his favorite color.  Looking in my stash of paper I said RED!  I wanted the card to be colorful because children are drawn to bright colors.  Although the card looks a little plain because you just can’t put pretty ribbon and flowers on a boy’s card. 

So I just took my Black Diamond Stickles and just went crazy with it.  Do you know this card kept me up half the night because I just wanted to get it done so the stickles would dry because I used a ton of it.  Let me know what you think?

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

(Inside sentiment says “HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY” in bold letters and bright colors)

Side Bar:  Levi is getting a refurbished 4 wheeler for his Birthday and Hunter is getting one too.  I just wish you can see them driving around on Pop Pop’s land rover.  So there will be two very happy little boys.  I am going to try using my video camera to take some home movies.  I ‘m still not real good at it but maybe I will have beginners luck.  Thank you for stopping by,

Fran

6 comments:

  1. such a cute card Fran. I am sure Levi will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran, this card is perfect for Levi!!!! You did a fantastic job!!!! It is not plain, in fact, it is just super cute!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card for Levi - just what every small boy would want!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful BOY card and perfect for Levi!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran