PAGES

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Dancing Daphine

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

One of my challenges I wanted to do was water color an image.  I fell in love with Dancing Daphine and knew it was my challenge image.  Clearly I wasn’t thinking about all the detail ha ha.  I used two different mediums to get my results.  Below are the supplies I used in detail.

 

  Front:   Prima 6x6 Watercolor Paper Pad (Image, border & flower)

              Water Color Mediums:  Prima Watercolor Pencils for Hair and skin tones

                                                       Derwent Inktense Pencils for image, shadow & border

              Memory Box Cross Stitched Frame Borders

              Cas-ual Fri-Dies (4 Petals)

              Sequins, Signo White Gel Pen, Tiny Rhinestones, & Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter

 

 Inside: Mama Elephant (Birthday Wishes) Stamp

 

Thank You for Stopping by,

Fran

2 comments:

  1. I will tell you all, this is a GORGEOUS card!!!! It's my birthday card from Fran and I love it! Her shading is unbelieveable!
    Thanks again Fran!!!!!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty image beautifully coloured Fran - do love the way you have kept her the centre of attention with the elegant but uncluttered way you have made up the card.
    Blessings
    Maxine
    Good to hear your health is stable :-) {{{{{hugs}}}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran