PAGES

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Card Sent To My Doctor

 

 

DETAILS:

 

Rose Background Die – WPlus9

rose background die

Watercolor Technique – I used distress inks to achieve the look on Ranger water color card stock.  The colors used: Picked Raspberry, Dusty Concord, and Peacock Feathers.  Then I brushed it with a Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Brush.  Since I used a lot of glitter I didn’t want it to brush off so I sprayed it with hair spray to seal the glitter.

Front Sentiment: Thank You by Whimsy Stamps (Everyday Sayings Notables 4).  I stamped the sentiment on 40# Vellum using Ranger embossing powder, White, Super Fine Detail.

Inside Sentiment (no photo available): by Sweet’ N Sassy – Reads “I will never be able to thank you enough for the blessing you have been in my life.”

Card Stock: Neenah Solar White for card base and rose die.

Thank you for stopping by,

Fran

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran