PAGES

Monday, November 14, 2016

Special Friends

 

(CLICK ON PHOTO TO VIEW LARGER)

 

(CLICK ON PHOTO TO VIEW LARGER)

 

I sent these cards to a Mother and Daughter whose husband and father passed away.

 

DETAILS:

STAMPS – Mondo Magnolia Stamp by Essentials by Ellen, Layered Leaves dies by My Favorite Things, and Thinking of You sentiment by Hero Arts, Messages with a Flourish.

The messages with a flourish is on sale TODAY (11/14/16).

 TECHNIQUE for Flowers – Prisma colored pencils and gamsol techique (Blue flower) and Distress ink (picked raspberry for pink flower).

 TECHNIQUE for Leaves – I used distress inks (bundled sage & peeled paint).

 Edges & Center of Flowers – Versa mark and Gold embossing powder and Gold embossing powder  plus Glossy accents for the centers.

 Background Splatters – Fine Tec Pearl Colors (Blue flower-Gold Pearl & Pink flower – Sterling Silver).

I hope I covered it all in the details.  If you have any questions about the cards please feel free to contact me.

 

Thank you for stopping by,

Fran

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran