PAGES

Monday, October 29, 2012

Cutters Creek Holiday Blog Hop Is Over

 

and it was a great success!  I want to thank every one who stopped my by Blog to look at my Christmas card and for all the lovely compliments you left me.   Some of you already know but maybe some don’t but I live on the East Coast.  And we are experiencing some heavy winds and rain at this time.  Our electric went out once already and we know it will go out again.  It goes out very easily in my area.  I live north of Baltimore right above the Susquehanna River.  The storm is supposed to hit real bad around 5 Pm this evening (Monday).  So please keep us and every one on the East Coast in your prayers.

I received 33 comments.  You may notice it says 31 comments but two ladies commented during the Blog Hop where the template of the bag is posted.  So I counted them in also using the time as my guide to add in to the main comments.  I counted the comments as I received them from the earliest time to the latest time EST.  And I will run them through the True Random Number Generator.

And the winner is!  Number 3: Barb B. and she said “Beautiful Fran”.  Barb please contact me at this e-mail addy: francesb100@gmail.com  I will get in touch with you as long as my electric is still on.  Barb please put Blog Hop Winner in the Subject Line.  Thank you.  The lights just flickered so I hope I get this posted before the electric goes out.

Congratulations Barb!

winner

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fran - yes I am praying - I have several friends over your way.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran - yes I am praying - I have several friends over your way. Blessings Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran