PAGES

Friday, October 19, 2012

FYI Blog Candy

 

 

blog hop

I will be giving away 10 high quality card stock papers.  And on the back of each piece is a template that you can cut out and make up to use for personal gifts or use them to decorate a small table, etc.

This is the template you will be getting:

BagwithHandle_Template Instructions_Fran

Here is one made up.

Fall Theme Bag with Candy Display1

Each paper is a different theme except for two of the papers.  The two plain papers are actually chalk board paper by DCWV and you can decorate them with chalk.  Really cool paper!  Some of the other papers are by Mariposa, Tim Holtz,  DCWV, Baby Steps by atd, and K&Company. The paper was cut down to an 8-1/2” by 11” size for printing purposes.  The extra paper that was cut off you will get also to make embellishments our of them for each bag.  You will receive the instructions seen above in the packet too.

If you are interested in winning this packet of beautiful papers to make the cute bag (and I hope you are) all you have to do is leave a comment on my blog on the weekend of the Cutters Creek Holiday Blog Hop.  And at the end of the Blog Hop I will count in the order the comments were received and using the Random Number Generator by Random.org to pick the winner.  I will announce the winner on my Blog so come back and check to see if you won!   One more favor I like to ask of you if you are not a follower of my blog please sign up. 

 

fran red

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the orange gingham paper and how you used the leftover paper for embellishments. Just yummy!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran... AS USUAL... FABULOUS SHARE! THANK YOU! I have shared an award with you for your blog. Please come by my blog to pick it up and pass it forward! HUGS TO YOU!
    http://craftymumzcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Great job!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran