PAGES

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Beautiful Bouquets: Ranunculus

 

 

(Click on photo for a larger view)

I made this card so long ago and just getting around to post it to the Blog.

 

DETAILS:

      o  Cardstock: Neenah Solar White (80# and 100#)

      o  Standard A2 size card

      o  Stamp: WPLUS9-Beautiful Bouquets: Ranunculus*

         *I purchased my stamp from Simon Says Stamp. It is           

           available from Ellen Hutson and WPlus9 but I checked

           and it is Out of Stock at all three online stores.

      o  Scallop Die: Couture Creations Nesting Dies: Scallop Rectangle

      o  Watercolor Medium: ZIG Clean Color Real Brush by Kuretake

      o  Sentiment: Papertrey Ink-Words of Comfort

      o  Sequins: My favorite added touch from my stash**

            *You may not see them but I added green seed beads to

              the sequins.

       o  Wink of Stella: Clear-Added to the flower bouquet

 

          

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, it is so appreciated!

Black heel sparkle-Fran

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran