PAGES

Monday, August 1, 2016

Lotus Flower Birthday

 

 

 

Its been a while since I posted and since then I have made a few cards.  This is the first in the series.

I saw the technique I used on Penny Ward’s Blog:  http://www.pennywardink.com/2016/04/a-friendly-birthday.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PennysScrapPaperScissors+%28Penny%27s+Scrap+Paper+Scissors%29 and so I case’d her card.

 

Here are the products I used to create my card:

   Stamp by Waffle Flower: Lotus Flower

   Butterfly Stamp: Doily Lace Butterflies by Martha Stewart

      (used my Scan N’ Cut to cut out the butterfly)

   Sentiment by Hero Arts: Messages With Flourish

   Rectangle Die: Deckled Rectangles, large

   Distress Ink: Spiced Marmalade

   Sequins: 28 Lilac Lane, yellow and orange

 

Thank you so much for stopping by,

Fran

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran