PAGES

Monday, August 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Sis!

 

 

This is the card I made for my sister’s birthday which was in the beginning of August.  I was inspired by the card below; however, no name appeared under the picture of the card in order to give credit.

 

Hydrangea Petals Dies

 

My Card Details:

o Hydrangea Petals Die (Simon Says Stamp)

o Branch w/leaves (Sizzix)

o Birthday Wishes Stamp (Mama Elephant)

o Mini Prills (center of flowers) Sweet Shoppe by USA Art Quest

o Distress Inks (Peacock Feathers, Forest Moss, & Crushed Olive)

o Watercolor Paper (Canson, XL Series)

o Card Base-5-1/2” x 6” (Neenah Solar White, 110#)

o Layering Layer (Neenah Creative Collection Mid-Tone, Pink)

o Card Front (Canson Watercolor Paper)

o Card Front was shaded with Peacock Feathers using a Clarity Brush)

o Embossing Powder (Super Fine by Ranger)

o Glitter (NUVO Pure Sheen)

o Happy Birthday Sentiment stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and

  brushed with Wink of Stella, Clear

 

NOTE:  Silly me forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card.  I brought the outside to the inside plus added two sentiments on both sides of the inside card.

 

My sister loved it!

 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment,

Fran

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran