PAGES

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Friend

 

(you can click on photo to view larger)

I am trying to catch up with my blog posts before Christmas gets here, lol.  I made this card for a special friend who has got me through some rough times.  She has already received the card and loved it.

 

Details:

The Floral butterfly (Deep Red Cling Stamps) was stamped with white embossing powder.  The background was created using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. The sentiment Friend and Dragonflies are chipboard.  They were dipped in VersaMark.  The dragonflies were covered with WOW embossing powder, Bodacious blue glitter.  The friend chipboard was covered with WOW embossing powder, White Twinkle glitter.  Papers used: Neenah 80# and 100#, Neenah Creative Collection Metallic Chalice Silver.  Corners of papers were clipped with a Crop-A-Dile Chomper in Deco.  Also used Glossy accents to make the dragonflies trail and added blue sequins from my stash.  And last but not least I applied Delicata Silver Ink on the blue background edges.

 

Thank you for stopping by and would love to read your comment.

 

wf_minnieorangeFran

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran