PAGES

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Thank You For Nurses

 

 

 

The medical clinic I go to have such wonderful nurses that take such good care of me.  I call them my angels.  I usually send them cards a couple times throughout the year.  I made this card to show them my appreciation for all they do for me.

 

Details:

Nurse Digital Image – Paper Shelter digital Images (http://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=).  Image was colored using Stabilo Chalk Pastel Coloring Pencils.

Hint: when using chalk pencils you need to set the chalk or else it will smear or come off.  I use hair spray to set the chalk.

Thank You Sentiment – Friendly Phrases Stamp by Stampendous.

The tiny band Aids are also digital stamps (Nurse’s Medical Equipment bought from Etsy).

Cardstock – Used two shades of Kraft paper (my stash)

Border – on card front was created using Cross Stitched Frame Borders by Memory box.

Stash – Sequins, Seed beads, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Brush Pen.

 

BTW – All the nurses loved the card.

 

Happy Halloween!

 

Thank you for stopping by.  Your comments are very appreciated!

Fran

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, sooooo sweet!!!! And the bandaids look so real!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran