PAGES

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Asia At The Circus

 

You can see the My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns Sketch #14 Card here:

http://scallopsandswirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/pretty-patterns-sketch-14.html#links

***************************************************************************************************************************

Today is my debut for the McMahon Five Design Team.  And I used one of the most adorable digital images named Asia At That Circus.  The name itself leaves no guessing on what theme I chose to create my project. 

AsiaAtTheCircus_Mini TeePee_Fran

The card is called Mini Teepee. I got the inspiration from the current issue of the Magnolia Ink Magazine. Here is the blog link of the person who created the mini teepee for Magnolia Ink.

http://yingandmagnolia.blogspot.com/2010/10/magnolia-teepee-fall-card.html

And if you would like to watch how to make the teepee card you can go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-UdMmYUMVI (original creator to my knowledge)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-MGOXpNMq4 (this is a good instructional video too)

AsiaAtTheCircus_Closeup

Here’s a close-up of the image of Asia at the Circus.

She was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.

CircusTent_Side

On one of the 3 sides I put a cut file of a Circus Tent.

Ticket Booth Side

And on third side I put a cut file of a Ticket Booth and some mini computer generated tickets.

Circus Cuts created by SVGCuts.com

(All additional embellishments are from my craft supplies)

 

Want to see more!  Stop over at  the M5D Blog to see the beautiful creations of the other Design Team Members.  There is some amazing eye candy.  And there is a beautiful Freebie waiting for you too.  Check out the amazing projects using the Freebie.

M5D_awareness_angel_wm

Digital Stamps Here

Digital Papers Here

SVG Files Here

 

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Fran

 

13 comments:

  1. Fran...this is nothing less than AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Fran, what an exceptional card! Your coloring is fantastic, and the bling/embellishments are awesome! The card itself is very unique!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran this is just beautiful. I love the colours you have used and the Teepee card. Thank you for the new ideas.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fran, you outdid yourself on this one--LOVE IT!! Love your beautiful colors... the tent and those tickets are so perfect with this Asia girl =) SUPER JOB!! I'm gonna have to try that mini teepee card some day soon. Thanks for sharing links! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...this is a really special project! very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project- that is the coolest idea- love the tee-pee card and thanks for the link- I'll have to give that a go! Welcome to the M5DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Fran, this is a stunning creation - the more I look the more I see!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome!! I love this teepee card, so creative and colorful Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, Fran! And congrats again on your DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Fran, this is such a darling creation. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure have created something special with this Fran!!
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran