PAGES

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Bring You Two Digi Stamps Today.

 

(Looking for “Pop Some Fun” Card?  Just scroll down.)

 

Was I ambitious?  Possibly, but I think it was more that I fell in love with two of the digi stamps.  So what is a gal supposed to do?  Well here is what I did.

 

Here’s Aspen!

Aspen Picture Frame

And here is my Vintage Tennis Anyone.

Tennis Player Card

TennisPlayer_Closeup

Digi Stamps are from McMahon Five Designs.

Digi Stamps:  Aspen   -    Tennis Anyone    *    Papers: A Proper Gentleman (Graphic 45)   *   Admit One Tickets:  My creation    *    Thinking of You Tag: Just Rite Stamps  *    Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White  *  Buttons & Picture Frame:  My stash.

 

 

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments.

Fran

14 comments:

  1. Awesome job on both of these images. Love that vintage Tennis player, nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first card is so cute with the corner of unique buttons. And your second card is simply dashing. Love the torn paper idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran I love how you colored Aspen. He's such a cutie-pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun Fran! Of course you loved these stamps!...They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Fran! Your work is always just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Fran! Your work is always so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice cards Fran and I love what you did with your button embellishments.
    You are a star in more ways than one!!
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fran...they are adorable. I love Aspen, you did a grat job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you have been busy Fran. Great job on the cards. I love the vintage one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are absolutely beautiful. The coloring on the little boy, so soft and pretty. Vintage tennis is a very handsome card, love the layers of the different papers. Very nice!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks as though we were on the same wave length with the buttons and images, Fran :-)
    Great work.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been busy! The tennis digi is my husband's favorite this week. You did a fabulous job with both of your cards! I love the embellishments with the tennis image- and I have such a hard time using buttons- looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW WOW WOW! You did AMAZING on both of these Fran! Your coloring is superb--that first one is so cute! And I'm blown away by your layout on the 2nd one. Very unique and creative. You sure did these digis justice! *Ü* Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran