PAGES

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pretty Patterns Sketch #14

 

Its time again for another great sketch from My Time Made Easy.  Here is the sketch for this week’s challenge. 

MTMEPPS14

If you follow my blog you know that I love working with vivid colors but I switched up this time.  I fell in love with a new digital paper pattern called Seawater.  The pattern is simple and the colors are very soft.  I used all the colors except for one because it was a dark color.  I wanted to stay more in the pastel theme.  The labels in the center of my card is a cut file accent called Trendy Tags Set 3 of 6.

 

Baby Card_MTME_PPS14

As you can see I stayed very simple this time.

 

Please visit the MTME Blog to get all the details about joining in the challenge and to see what the other Design Team Members created.  There is an awful lot of inspiration over there for you to see.

 

Happy Creating! 

Fran

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Love it! What a sweet card, and those colors are just perfect!! Thanks for all of your hard work on the team and the wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, but absolutely PERFECT!!!! I love it!!!!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran it's beautiful. I love it and am going to give it a go as soon as I get time to craft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Fran! Love the soft pastels!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo adorable!!! Absolutely perfect for a little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Fran. I like that you went outside the box (literally) by doing different shapes other than the squares. I didn't even think of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like I have been missing in action but not you pretty lady - you have been busy making some wonderful cards!
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran