PAGES

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You’re So Tweet!

 

Today I bring you a cute little birdie card made for the Paper Crafting World Digi Stamp Challenge.  I’ve been doing a lot of coloring with my Prisma Color Pencils and wanted to do something a little different (for me) with the image.  So what better way to dress up my little birdie friend then with pretty patterned paper and other accents.  I bring you my You’re So Tweet card.

You're So Tweet_PCW 6-20 Challenge Photo

The theme for this challenge was to use the colors yellow, orange and red.

For the birdie’s chest I used flower soft.  Added some stickles to the flower she is holding.  And some retro flowers with homemade dew drops in the centers curved around her.

Stop over at the Paper Crafting World Blog and see some of the other creations from my fellow Creative Designers.

 

Hugs, Fran

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your card, how adorable
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..now that is just too, too cute Fran!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only did this put a big smile on my face, I actually chuckled out loud. Cute as punch and I love red and yellow together.
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This put a smile on my face! I love this lil friend!!! GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to do paper-piecing! It's so quick & you get such a different effect from your colored image. Love your bird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the paper piecing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran