PAGES

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Super Hero

 

Father's Day Card_PCW Challenge_6-6-11

My card today was designed for the Paper Crafting World Challenge (PCW).  The theme is masculine and geared for Father’s Day.  What I wanted to do was to make a card for a child to give to his Dad.  And I think that the image used is just perfect for this theme.  Also I created an inside and although I am not really fond of it I am still going to use it.

Everything that made this card come together came from my supply bin. The digi image is form Paper Crafting World. And the image was colored with Prisma Coloring Pencils.  The rosette on the front of the card was handmade by me because I wanted something a little smaller than the original TH die. The inside of the card has a silhouette of the image and computer generated text.

Father's Day Card_Inside_PCW Challenge_6-6-11

Happy Father’s Day

 Challenge Entry: Sparkles Forum Challenges (Theme: Father’s Day)

Hugs, Fran

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the colors and different dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran...I am so jealous of these cuties you're coming up with. I'll let you in on a secret..These little guys intimidate the heck out of me! You make them absolutely perfectly though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh great job!! I love it!!
    TFS
    Denise in WA
    www.rndhud6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fran... I love your card! All the papers used are great and the teddy bear is the perfect image for this theme! I'm thinking the kids will enjoy giving this to their dads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Fran!!! Your colors are excellent! And that strawberry pie looks mighty yummy!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Fran. Love it. Great coloring job on the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as punch - that ice cream looks wonderful!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card, Fran and that bear is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovley card thanks for joining us at SFC good luck
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute, love the colours!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at SFC this week, Good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love the strawberry pie!

    Thanks for joining us at SFC this fortnight!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran