PAGES

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Brought to You by McMahon Five Designs

 

Today I bring you a Birthday card for someone special who loves to sew.  What better way to show that special someone how much you admire her by expressing it through a sewing theme.

 

FRONT

FashionGirlCard_Front

INSIDE

FashionGirlCard_Inside

VINTAGE FASHION GIRL CLOSE-UP

FashionGirlCard_Closeup

 

Details:         Vintage Fashion Child

                       Butterfly Swirls Coffee

                       Sewing Sentiments

Other: DP Vintage Attic Treasures; Seam Binding Ribbon (hand dyed); Ribbon Spool-Tags-Sewing Machine are die cuts by My Grafico.

 

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Fran

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love all the pearls! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another excellent card Fran! I love the use of the bling!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran this is delighful - love how you have used the illustration to make a dressmakers dummie!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how did I ever miss this wonderful creation - gorgeous Fran. I adore that bow!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran