PAGES

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two Peas, Three Peas In a Pod?

 

Today I bring you my Peas and Thank You Card. 

Hap-pea for you Card

Here are some details on my card.  The cute image is from McMahon5Design and you can find it here.  And the flower can be seen here.

The Three Peas in a Pod image were colored with my Copic Markers. The background papers are from my personal stash (unable to provide company because label is missing).

And you can see more of the M5D DT members and there beautiful cards here.

Have a wonderful Day!

Fran

11 comments:

  1. Super CUTE Fran *Ü* I love this set and you did such a great job with it. Pretty papers and I love that big white flower. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute Fran! I love your coloring job and the great 'play' on words!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how sweet! I just love this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! i esp. luv the pink cheeks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big smile across my face - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with this image - the colours are fabulous and echo the dp beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute Fran, love the colours and colouring, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fran, this card is so darn cute. Great job! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fran, this is so cute.. love the design and that wonderful flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran