PAGES

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ta Da!

 

Did I get your attention?  I sure hope so.  I’ve been making cards lets see for about 2 years now. And on this journey I have collected a great number of rubber and clear stamps (which I love using).  But nothing has surprised me more about how much I love working with Digital Stamps.

Now how many digital stamps can you collect?  Well as many as you like because you can save them on your computer.  And the best part you can re-size them to fit any size card.  So with that said I love to challenge you to create your next card using a digital stamp.  And if you don’t have any you can stop over at My Time Made Easy (MTME) and check out all the awesome digital stamps and papers. 

Todays card has both digital stamp called Be Strong & paper called Blooming With Elegance on it.  And the flower (more detail below) on the card was made with some of the background digital paper.  Then I cut two butterflies from the paper for my card.  And with some help of a little bling & more paper this is what I created.

(click on photo for a larger view)

May All Your Weeds Card

The sketch below was part of our challenge but I deviated somewhat because my mind’s eye just saw something different.  It happens sometimes. :)  And its an easy sketch to follow. So come on let me see what you can do with the sketch.

MTMEPPS22

 

Flower Close-Up

Flower Close-up

I took one of the digital papers from Blooming With Elegance that had various sizes of flowers on it. I cut three flowers out.  Then I spritz them with Perfect Pearls crinkled them up & let dry.  Once dried I opened each flower very carefully so not to tear.  Glued them together & added a pearl colored with a copic marker (Duck Blue) to match the shades in the flower.

 

Check out what the other DTs did this week over at the MTME Blog.  I know their creations will inspire you to grab a digital stamp and begin your journey down Digital Lane.  Thank you for stopping by & I hope you were able to leave a comment.

Fran

9 comments:

  1. WOO HOO FRAN!!! I'm on your blog!!! YIPPEE!!! And what gorgeous cards I found!!! I love love love the Wildflowers card! And what a fantastic job of coloring you did on Lil Bo Peep! I love the flowers on both cards, and the stickpin on Peep's card is an excellent extra touch! FANTASTIC!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran,
    Beautiful card, love the flower!
    Lyndra

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv this clean and beautiful look! Gorgeous flower too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Very pretty flower embellishment. Thanks for reawakening me to Perfect Pearls again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Love those colors and once again you have made a gorgeous flower.
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, and I love that flower - well done ;-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card with a gorgeous flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fran, I love this card and I especially love your flower. I'm just a bit confused about the flower - if you cut out the printed flower then is the printed side down? Or did you digitally remove everything on the flower except for the outline? It really looks great! Love the shine! I need to try it sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran