PAGES

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Brought To You By My Time Made Easy

 

I had the option to pick from several sketches for this week’s project.  Below are the options.

Image5

I chose this one.

MTMEPPS11

Last week I made a School Theme card with a little boy on it.  So I thought it would be nice to make another one with a little girl.  And as she walks to school she begins to dream of what she wants to be when she grows up.  I am going to guess and say she probably wants to be a Fashion Designer.  What do you think?

SchoolGirlCard_Dream A Little Dream

The sweet digi image and sentiment can be found here.  The printed background paper is here.  There is more of this same background paper in different colors.  Check it out here.

All other embellishments are from my personal supplies.

Stop over to MTME Blog to get more inspiration from the other designers.  We would love for you to be part of this week’s challenge.

 

Thank you for stopping by my Blog.  And have a wonderful day.

Fran

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card Fran! It's like she's walking in fall leaves!!!! I love the way you used the Flower Soft.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream a little dream of me - your card has me singing!!!!! Yep, it is almost that time - love the leaves under her feet. Even us old ladies can dream - dream about something other that constantly cooking dinner!
    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran