PAGES

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Some Things Old To Make Something New

 

I was in the mood to make something a little different so I pulled out my Tim Holtz style tag, some distress inks, a 3 year old rubber stamp (never used), a piece of ephemera, a feather and some seam binding. And this is what happen.  Oh and a staple using my EK Success Staple Fastenater  that is way older then the stamp.

TravelTag_Fran

I used three shades of distress inks (spiced marmalade, dusty concord, crushed olive) to get the colors on the tag.  Then I used Vintage Photo on the edges of the tag and the travel ticket.  I own only one color of seam binding (winter cream).  And when I use distress inks or other type ink pads I will color the seam binding to match my project by just running the pad portion on the seam binding.  In this case I use all three of the distress inks mentioned earlier.  So what do you think?

Have a nice day! 

Fran

6 comments:

  1. Love love love the distressness!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Fran! I am a tag girl and this one is definitely one of my favorites! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Fran - from someone who is not a great tag fan :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tag Fran! I use mostly distress inks and love what you did with them. Great idea on one color seam binding and just color it to match your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tramadol online tramadol 85 93 - tramadol dosage opiate withdrawal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran