PAGES

Thursday, August 18, 2011

School Days, School Days…..

 

Dear old golden rule days……   

For some school has begun and others its right around the corner.  So today I bring you my school day project.  But before I show you my card I want to share this week’s sketch from My Time My Easy Pretty Patterns.

mtmepps23

Feel free to use MTME sketch on any project you want, we encourage you to get creative! And of course you can combine challenges (Pretty Pallet Challenge will post on 8/21). While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company. Sketch Keyword will be MTMEPPS23.

Here is my card using this week’s sketch. 

School Boy

Click on the following to see what I used to get the look on my card.

Digital Papers       Digital Images

I hope the sketch gets your creative juices flowing and my card inspires you. And if you want to see more inspiration check out what the DT members have created over at the MTME Blog.

Have a wonderful day!

Fran

11 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea. I really like your card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun sketch and a great card, Fran - Love the way you have used the colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S prolly the smartest thing I've ever heard Dr. Seuss say! LOL - Love your whole card. The rulers are perfect for that sketch. Awesome awesome *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card!! Cute, cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Again your coloring is SPECTACULAR!!!!! I used the same Dr. Seuss saying on a college graduation card!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun, Fran, luv this card, with rulers!! Cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I am going to steal that Dr. Seuss quote. I have a bunch of grand kids that start school next week. Really neat card Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really caught my eye, Fran! Love it! Those rulers were the perfect choice for this sketch! Lovely card! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fran, I LOVE this card! Such a fun kid's back to school card or for a teacher, etc. Your coloring is fantastic. This card really caught my attention. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card and I had to stop and leave you a comment on it. Your coloring is fabulous and the layout is excellent. Very nice! --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran